Thursday, May 30, 2013

Guyman OK to Liberal KS

Today was the shortest ride of the entire trip. It was only 39 miles. I felt like I had hardly been riding. But it was nice to leave late and only have a half day of riding.

It was not as easy riding today as there was a quartering headwind. But it wasn't that strong. The countryside is starting to change. The grain elevators are starting to appear. And we even encountered a pen of goats. Yes today we crossed into Kansas.

The picture of the sign-in sheet shows that Jeanne and I beat everyone to the SAG. I do have to admit we left early and it was at mile 18.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being 1st on the sign-in sheet...I think that makes you at least an honorary "Big Dog". I also noticed my name over on the bottom right...gets my heart beating a little faster.

    ReplyDelete