Friday, May 7, 2010

In LA - Anxious to Start

This map is in the lobby of the hotel. It is rather daunting to see the whole USA with the red line across it and think about riding all those miles. I had coffee with one of the support staff this morning. He is from England and comes here every year to work as a support staffer for Crossroads. He asked about my training and said I would do fine. I am feeling a bit more confident now. I have met a few of the other riders. I have seen my bike but have not had a chance to ride it yet. I am sure the mechanic is getting through them as fast as possible. Last night I had dinner with a former colleague from CSC and his wife, Bill Secore. It was great to see him.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. It will be nice to have all that support when riding too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Jan! I hope day one is great for you!

    ReplyDelete