Sunday, June 20, 2010

Canandigua NY tp Syracuse NY

Miles: 69
Elevation Gain: 3100 ft

Another great day for riding. It was beautiful clear skies when we left. We rode by Lake Senaca and had a great view of the lake for several miles. The countryside was quite beautiful. One advantage of climbing is the views you get when you finally get to the top of the hill.

It took a long time for my legs to warm up today. I also seemed quite tired today. Several of the riders said they felt the same way. I think maybe our bodies are wearing down.

At the SAG the sky started to look very threatening. After yesterday's storm we all got a little concerned. However, luckily no rain ever hit and the sky cleared up again. We rode past the Erie Canal today before coming into Syracuse.

The best part of today was spending time with my friend Sheila. She and I used to work together at CSC. We went to a great little restraunt and caught up on our lives and mutual friends.

It is so hard to believe we only have four more days of riding. This has been such a great adventure.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment