Monday, June 14, 2010

Richmand Indiana to Marysville Ohio

Miles: 105
Elevation gain: 3500 ft

This was a great day for riding. The sky was overcast all day but we didn't have any rain. The overcast kept the temperature down which was most welcome given that we had 105 miles to ride.

We crossed into Ohio first thing this morning. I find it hard to believe we are this far east. I am starting to realize this adventure will be coming to an end.

Today was a great day for riding because we were on back roads all day. Since it was Sunday the traffic was light also. We saw a lot of the midwest farming areas. I enjoyed the ride a lot. The only problem I had was the pain of sitting on top of that saddle all day. I guess that problem will stay with me the whole way. My legs seem to be doing ok and I felt stronger all day. That is good because the next two days are century rides.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment